Skip to main content
Skip to search
- There are five listservs for the Geography department:
- You are added to the appropriate listserv automatically by the system's administrator. However, you can remove yourself any time from the list if you so wish.
To remove yourself,
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the body of the message put, signoff ggygrd-l (or whatever listserv you want to leave from)
- It would be a good idea to add these listserv names to your personal address book to avoid typing errors. Please use these listservs appropriately. They should only be used for Geography business and not personal business (e.g. advertising items you have for sale, puppies for adoption, political functions, etc.).
- To email to everybody in the department, you can add all the listservs separated by commas. For example, on the To: line of the email, you can put: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.